About My Recipe
You need muscles to knead the pasta dough
Preperation Time. 100 minutes.
Cooking Time. 15 minutes.
100 Grams flour
little olive oil
200 Grams baby spinach
2 cloves garlic
2 Tablespoon(s) butter
1 lemon - rind grated
1 Cup(s) parmesan cheese
shake salt and pepper
1-2 Tablespoon(s) olive oil - extra
1 shallot - finely chopped
1 lemon juice
1 can evaporated milk
1. Mix flour, egg, oil and salt to make pasta dough
2. knead well then roll out to thin layer
3. cut rounds to make ravioli
4. Blanch spinach then chop
5. In a pan melt butter and saute garlic and prociutto. add spinach, cook to combine. Allow to cool.
6. Stir in lemon rind and egg, season to taste
7. Fill ravioli moisten edges to seal
8. Combine rest of ingredients and cook in a pot for 3 minutes to make the sauce
9. Cook the pasta for about 7 minutes then put into sauce
10. Serve on a plate
11. I decorated the pasta with some chive oil, chives and a few broad beans.
12. Sprinkle with parmesan if you like